Everyone seemed to talk the same amount overall, some people talked a little more than others but overall it was pretty much the same. Through the time we had to record we made sure everyone within the discussion had a chance to share their opinion on almost every question we brain stormed. We all supported each other's ideas and nobody really took over the discussion.3. What is the timestamp of our best moment of discussion, and why?Our best moment when we incorporated the most inquiry was when we were brainstorming ideas that hung around how matt would later use the secret passage he found in Felicia’s closet. The reason we used this timestamp is because this is when we were predicting the evolution of the story and how that passage will interact with the future of the story. it was 9-10 minutes4. What is our main goal for our next discussion?In the next discussion we believe we could try and inquire more because some of the answers we have received from people within the harkness discussion had lots to do with facts that we already read or just plain opinions on the facts. Next time I know we could discuss what we believe will happen later in the book so we could discover and predict how the story is going to develop to dictate more interest within the conversation.
- And 2. How did we support the more talkative or quieter people in the group?
Thursday, 23 February 2017
Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Click on the image to bring you to an annotated map of opium and the relative areas that we have discovered so far in the book. Many of these places will likely have a great meaning in the future towards Matt's development and the Alacran's.
Tuesday, 14 February 2017
- How did we support quieter people during the discussion?
- we didn’t really try as hard to engage them in the project, instead we kind of just left them hanging which is definitely a goal we can make available for the next harkness discussion.
- How did we support the more talkative people in the group?
- we kind of tried to make them shift the discussion to the less talkative people
- What is the timestamp of our best moment of discussion, and why?
- 0:20 - 1:50 was our best because that was when everyone had contributed when we were all talking the most. This was also a time where our two groups were inquiring more and engaging each other in a very interesting conversation about clones.
- What is our main goal for our next discussion?
- Our next goal is for sure to include the people that were less engaged since we absolutely forgot about it and did nothing about it.