We will fix this link soon but click on it to access the discussion
1. How did we support quieter people during the discussion?
- We made the talkative people stop talking and have the quiet people talk
- We included them by letting them speak and encouraging people to speak
- We probably should have done that more though
2. How did we support the more talkative people in the group?
- We let them talk
- We never really stopped them from talking but we just made gestures that showed we needed them to allow others to share
- Some of the time people would talk over others which caused chaos to occur within the film
3. What is the timestamp of our best moment of discussion, and why?
- Our best time stamp in the discussion was 8:00-8:45 since that time was when we were all contributing and considering different opinions on how Matt was being used compared to the other El Patron clones or if they were being used the same
4. What is our main goal for our next discussion?
- We are going to try and step up and lead the discussion more as moderators so people don’t talk over others to make sure all opinions are shared and thought upon the group